At The Kute Group, sustainability is seen as a state of being in balance between Corporate Economic Responsibility (CER) and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The guiding principle of The Kute Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility programs is “Impact through Empowerment,” where empowerment is a process of strengthening the future today so that risks are minimized, value created and certainty is experienced. We strive to ensure that the communities engaged through our CSR initiatives also experience certainty in their lives.
The core areas for The Kute Group’s CSR programs are education, health, and environment. Education is pivotal in the development and progress of any nation hence The Kute Group Foundation supports under privileged students in education. Similarly, attention to the cause of health is acknowledged as health plays a vital role for promoting social good. Concern for the environment is in line with our belief that sustainable and productive planet requires vigilance towards the global cause for adapting measures across all geographies.
Our CSR Initiatives
The Kute Group has chosen the following channels to drive its CSR initiatives.
- Developing innovative solutions to address large-scale societal problems by utilizing our core competence.
- Providing all needy students clothes, food, and medicines at our prior level.
- Volunteering for projects that address the felt need of communities in which The Kute Group operates.
- Participating in a community development program organized by our clients.
- Partnering with select non-government and civil-society organizations and other government bodies.
Supporting large-scale causes such as disaster relief or any other cause as determined by the Corporate CSR Council.